Need New Kitchen Cabinets in a Hurry?
You have come to the right place!
Step 1 - Browse Styles
Browse through from the left menu of our large selection of Ready-to-assemble (RTA) cabinet lines, from popular white shaker to espresso stained raised panel cabinets, we have one that suites your taste and budget. Best of all, they are all in stock to be shipped out in about 5 business days! Check out their price difference after reviewing the specifications. Find out whether your favorite cabinet style is on sale.
Step 2 - Order Sample
Order a full size sample door of your favorite style. If you can not nail down to one door style and color, you can add a few more color samples to compare. You don't have to order door samples to get your kitchen and/or bathroom cabinets, however if you have time, it is recommended to do so before you commit to the full order.
Step 3 - Quote / Design
If you have come to our site with a clear idea what you need for your kitchen, you can easily get a precise quote by following the steps below. When you need to do multiple quotes at the same time, open our web site in different browsers. For example, you can create a “Coastal Shaker White” shopping cart quotation in Internet Explorer and a “Maple Shaker White quotation in Chrome.
- Choose the right stock RTA cabinet category, such as “White Classic”.
- Choose the specific product line such as “Antique Almond”.
- Go to each product section “Base”, “Wall”, “Tall”, “Vanity” and “Accessory” and select the right product unit.
- Choose the necessary product option(s) such as “Width” selection.
- Enter the right quantity for the product unit.
- Click “Add to Cart” button.
- Repeat the above steps until you have added all the desired RTA cabinet units and accessories in your shopping cart.
- Click “My Cart” to make any necessary changes, enter delivery zip code and select shipping method; your quote total will be displayed at the bottom.
If you are not sure what cabinets are needed for your kitchen, we are here to hold your hands to help you design it step by step. All we need is your space measurement! Many of our customers find our low cost $50 design service to be money well spent to get the design exactly the way they want and not to miss any necessary items in the cabinet order. Start your design service today by clicking the button below!